Las Vegas, NV is one potential location for our trip. I looked on SkyScanner to find affordable flights from multiple airlines. The cheapest flights I found cost around $330 (plus tax) round trip from both of our locations. Plus side is I won’t be breaking my budget just flying and I’ll have plenty for activities.
Now that flights are figured out, where do we stay? I want to stay somewhere close to the Jennifer Lopez show, All I Have (because that is the most expensive activity planned, $100-200). Because I want to make the concert the most convenient thing for my mom and me. I don’t want to get confused about which casino J. Lo is in. I’d rather be close to the action and know that I wasn’t going to miss the show. That would mean staying at Planet Hollywood, which costs around $920 for our weekend.
- Bodies The Exhibition at the Luxor for $40/person.
- Red Rock for $84.99 per person
- Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Garden is a free activity where we can enjoy nature and a an interesting look at the Harvest show
- The Bellagio Fountains, go off every 30 minutes until 8PM and every 15 minutes until Midnight
- Las Vegas Arts District. They have unique boutiques and art galleries and places to explore.
- Las Vegas City Hall in Las Vegas houses two art galleries that we can see for free.
- The Neon museum houses restored neon signs. Day tours cost $15 to $19, where night tours cost $22 to $26. It’s an outside museum so we will have to make sure to dress accordingly.
- The Mob Museum is around $20.95 per person and there is an ability to get combo prices with other museums (notably the Neon Museum)
What about spas? Because for me they’re one of the most important parts of our trip. At Planet Hollywood:
- Massages range from $95 for a 60 minute foot massage to $235 for the 80 minute Mandara Hot Stone Massage.
- Facials on their menu last from 50 to 60 minutes and costs range from $165 to $245. There is a 20% charged gratuity for all services.
- They also offer nail services. They range in prices from $45 for the classic spa manicure to $115 for the Mandara foot ritual.
- A hair cut at the salon is $100 plus.
- The spa is in service from 7am-7pm.
Las Vegas isn’t just a place for casinos and partying, it’s a place with fun art and activities. If we visit Las Vegas we will have the best time.